Author Topic: wanted : sylvania roadster diffuser clips and ( preferibly Zellwerger ) RCR  (Read 649 times)
VestasMan

View Posts
View Gallery

look maa, no thermal runaway!

wanted : sylvania roadster diffuser clips and ( preferibly Zellwerger ) RCR « on: January 18, 2024, 02:42:15 AM » Author: VestasMan
i have a roadkill sylvania roadster ( was busted beyond recognition AKA confetti) that i have rebuilt using anything i could find. i still need diffuser clips for it tho do you know where i could get some? i have streetlights ( roadkill screder teceo & home built sox led thingy ) but no ripple control receiver to finish the project. do you know where i could get 0ne or Two? 

i am a fan and light collector fro a hicktown in new zealand.  i don't mind let alone hate the people that call wifi routers "modems",LED drivers "ballasts" and LCD panels "picture tubes" because i kinda do this myself. i am a big fan of TOAST ASYLUM and more so now that i am into lighting! :a_2d: .

VestasMan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: wanted : sylvania roadster diffuser clips and ( preferibly Zellwerger ) RCR « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 03:09:49 AM » Author: VestasMan
RE1 i think there called and do they have to be pre programmed?

i am a fan and light collector fro a hicktown in new zealand.  i don't mind let alone hate the people that call wifi routers "modems",LED drivers "ballasts" and LCD panels "picture tubes" because i kinda do this myself. i am a big fan of TOAST ASYLUM and more so now that i am into lighting! :a_2d: .

Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: wanted : sylvania roadster diffuser clips and ( preferibly Zellwerger ) RCR « Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 02:21:13 PM » Author: Richmond2000
of little help on the roadster parts as there are NO roadsters used on my side of the globe
as far as ripple it DOES NEED programming and you have to talk with your power provider as they will tell you the required programming schedule for there grid system and the frequency they inject at
I am curious as to your "project" and what timings you are trying to do
my guess you want your lights to follow the utility streetlights and they use ripple to control them
the public facing docs I have seen for Ripple all show load shedding uses / day-night tariff IE storage heaters / irrigation pumping
https://www.oriongroup.co.nz/assets/Customers/RippleSignalGuide.pdf
from Orion NZ  has a good implementation guide and programming settings

Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: wanted : sylvania roadster diffuser clips and ( preferibly Zellwerger ) RCR « Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 02:31:08 PM » Author: Richmond2000
https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=307&pos=96&pid=194827
another KIWI with a ripple for light control
VestasMan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: wanted : sylvania roadster diffuser clips and ( preferibly Zellwerger ) RCR « Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 08:34:32 PM » Author: VestasMan
is it illegal to use the streetlight channel?

Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: wanted : sylvania roadster diffuser clips and ( preferibly Zellwerger ) RCR « Reply #5 on: February 02, 2024, 04:31:22 AM » Author: Richmond2000
my understanding you are RECEIVING only and not INTERFERING / BROADCASTING on the channel and you are NOT "cheating" on tariff meters IE wrong time of day kickover 
you will PAY whatever your tariff is for power used
I dont see ANY LEGAL issue of using streetlight coding for yard lighting and would assume they make it available / published for that purpose
I could see utilities "happy" to have yard / lot lighting follow there street schedule over a timer that is likely NOT set well
I would use it if available in my area for my outside lighting
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies