Author Topic: I’m confused…  (Read 1312 times)
SussexEuroSOX
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Fox - The Shadow Rhombaloux


GoL
I’m confused… « on: June 17, 2026, 02:39:39 AM » Author: SussexEuroSOX
Now, normally I’m a Belgian lighting expert and always have an awnser to a question (to do with Belgian lighting) but one question has always stumped me. “Why did Clarel market the OV-15?” Well, I’ve heard that ACEC was a part of Westinghouse which, hmmm, I don’t really believe…so I have set out to find the real awnser! What do you guys know?
Logged

ACEC - Ateliers de Constructions Electriques de Charleroi

The Master of Belgian Street lights

Dream is for an ACEC lantern

Also interested in French, Spanish, German, Polish, Australian and Italian street lights.

DoNotLeaveTheLight

https://www.lighting-gallery.net/index.php?topic=18978.0 🇧🇪

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies