Author Topic: Weird Ballasts  (Read 152 times)
Lcubed3
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

MAXIMUM LUMENS!!!


Weird Ballasts « on: October 05, 2026, 10:05:21 PM » Author: Lcubed3
I am on the search for magnetic ballasts. Here's what I've found so far:

F32T8 (1) Advance Rapid Start: R-1P32-TP
F32T8 (2) Advance Rapid Start: R-2P32-TP
F40T12 (1) Advance Preheat: L-140F-TP
F96T8 (1) Advance Instant Start: SM-151-S-TP
F96T8 (2) Advance Instant Start: SM-2E51-S-TP


I am mostly looking for more model numbers, from different manufacturers, so I can get a greater variety of results.
Also, some models for F40T12 two-lamp preheat ballasts would be greatly appreciated.
Logged

Portland General Electric: 120/240VAC @ 60Hz
Bringer of Light

Lcubed3
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

MAXIMUM LUMENS!!!


Re: Weird Ballasts « Reply #1 on: October 08, 2026, 11:01:56 PM » Author: Lcubed3
This wasn't meant to be informational, I am asking for help finding more ballast model numbers.
Logged

Portland General Electric: 120/240VAC @ 60Hz
Bringer of Light

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies