Author Topic: Who made the first 400w power door module fixture.  (Read 2051 times)
LightDragon
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

I'm a street light and traffic signal collector.


Ben Haskin UCbTtLdQTwm5XIjX_lG5qbqg PolarTheIceDragon
Who made the first 400w power door module fixture. « on: July 20, 2022, 12:38:12 PM » Author: LightDragon
So I have a question for everyone. I'd like to test everyone's knowledge. Who can correctly guess which company came out with the first 400W power/door cobra style fixture? For anyone who knows me I have the fixture posted here and did a video about on YouTube.
Logged

I love finding weird obscure stuff to document on my YouTube channel.

dor123
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are printers/scanners/copiers, A/Cs


WWW
Re: Who made the first 400w power door module fixture. « Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 12:45:09 PM » Author: dor123
General Electric with their M400A.
Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Molly
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Female
View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!


mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles https://tinyurl.com/yc4p2
Re: Who made the first 400w power door module fixture. « Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 02:39:20 PM » Author: Molly
Pemco and I believe the fixture is this?
Logged

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

LightDragon
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

I'm a street light and traffic signal collector.


Ben Haskin UCbTtLdQTwm5XIjX_lG5qbqg PolarTheIceDragon
Re: Who made the first 400w power door module fixture. « Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 02:40:27 PM » Author: LightDragon
Pemco and I believe the fixture is this?

Yes you got it.
Logged

I love finding weird obscure stuff to document on my YouTube channel.

LightDragon
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

I'm a street light and traffic signal collector.


Ben Haskin UCbTtLdQTwm5XIjX_lG5qbqg PolarTheIceDragon
Re: Who made the first 400w power door module fixture. « Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 02:40:52 PM » Author: LightDragon
General Electric with their M400A.
nope thats not correct.
Logged

I love finding weird obscure stuff to document on my YouTube channel.

Burrito
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


Re: Who made the first 400w power door module fixture. « Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 02:47:01 PM » Author: Burrito
Philadelphia Electric Manufacturing Company. Style: something
Logged

Going on 6 years and counting. RMS Titanic went down 114 years ago. Works at The Home Depot store # 4412 and proud of it!!!

LightDragon
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

I'm a street light and traffic signal collector.


Ben Haskin UCbTtLdQTwm5XIjX_lG5qbqg PolarTheIceDragon
Re: Who made the first 400w power door module fixture. « Reply #6 on: July 20, 2022, 02:47:57 PM » Author: LightDragon
The style/model 70
Logged

I love finding weird obscure stuff to document on my YouTube channel.

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies