Author Topic: Coolest Cartoon Intros or Promos You've Ever Seen  (Read 73 times)
suzukir122
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


suzukir123
Coolest Cartoon Intros or Promos You've Ever Seen « on: October 09, 2026, 12:15:10 PM » Author: suzukir122
For those of you who watched cartoons as a kid, (or still do) what are some of the *coolest* intros or promos/commercials for a cartoon that you have
ever seen? This includes Anime. For me, it's these... but before I post these video links, I want to warn you that some of these videos are very flashy --
they contain bright, flashy images.
DO NOT click on these links if you are sensitive to bright flashing light! Again, **some of these links contain bright flashing, so do NOT click on them if
you are sensitive to flashing lights.**
I personally prefer watching them all on mono audio, not stereo,... since that's what was used on our TV when I was a kid.
BEST music, some of the best sounds, coolest characters... etc.
Here are some of the coolest intros or promos I have EVER... seen for cartoons:

Batman The Animated Series Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrmUk2YUm14
Samurai Jack Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMlORkxMS-0
2004 Batman Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4qLo_-OS8M
Dragon Ball Z Trunks Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXLfvpv1vJA
... The 2004 Batman intro, and the Dragon Ball Z Trunks promo, reminded me of each other, with those EPIC guitars playing in the background, some of the best
music I have EVER heard, especially for any cartoons.
All four to this day, remain to be some of the best intros, promo/advertisements for cartoons, that I have ever seen in this lifetime.
One thing I will add though... the 2004 Batman, the show, sucked. Badly. But, the first season intro for that show was glorious... obviously not as good as
the Animated Series, but still very much good enough to make this list.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2026, 12:20:11 PM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Omnilight37
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Keep Shining


Re: Coolest Cartoon Intros or Promos You've Ever Seen « Reply #1 on: October 09, 2026, 07:28:33 PM » Author: Omnilight37
I know this might seem a little dated, but I'm a big fan of the Popeye the Sailor Man intro. I have a penchant for old cartoons and movies!  :D
Logged

*Getting Brighter by the Day!*

I'm an avid lighting enthusiast who works with and studies ballasts, ignitors and lighting optics while identifying various models and manufacturers of electric lighting. I am actively studying particle physics and seek to understand the mechanics of a photon.

suzukir122
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


suzukir123
Re: Coolest Cartoon Intros or Promos You've Ever Seen « Reply #2 on: October 09, 2026, 09:48:39 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Omnilight37, all of mine are definitely dated too, not as old as Popeyes, but still definitely getting old/up there in age lol
Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies