Author Topic: Next Lighting Plan  (Read 591 times)
suzukir122
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


suzukir123
Next Lighting Plan « on: June 15, 2026, 07:23:39 PM » Author: suzukir122
My next lighting plan/project will be in my kitchen and my bedroom. I'm planning on possibly buying undercabinet lights, F8T5 Preheat or F13T5 Preheat if they exist,
and Preheat CFL's for the track lighting, and also one Preheat CFL for above the stove. My kitchen will be completely Preheat. My living room is completely
Rapid Start, my bathroom is almost completely Metal Halide, and I'm hoping my bedroom is completely Programmed Start, but I may use one of my Cold Temp
Rapid Start ballasts, for the two Circline lamps I recently bought from Walmart. Maybe. lol... but I'm planning on using those Circlines in my bedroom,
along with one 38w 2D GE CFL. The only issue I'm having with the Circlines is finding a fixture that could fit a full size Rapid Start ballast.
... I wonder if I might be able to use a floor lamp for the Circlines though, as uplighting?
Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies