Author Topic: Member List Cleanup  (Read 84546 times)
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: Member List Cleanup « Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 12:53:25 PM » Author: Foxtronix
I've just taken a look at the memberlist, and almost half of the usernames on there have no posts. o.O

I guess many of them have at least one picture in their gallery, so the total count of "non-interacting" members (and inactive for at least a year) is probably significantly lower. But still, it may be in the three-digit range!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Member List Cleanup « Reply #31 on: July 01, 2021, 01:04:16 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
The post count doesn't reflect the amount of comments made.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Member List Cleanup « Reply #32 on: July 01, 2021, 02:26:03 PM » Author: Rommie
I've just taken a look at the memberlist, and almost half of the usernames on there have no posts. o.O

I guess many of them have at least one picture in their gallery, so the total count of "non-interacting" members (and inactive for at least a year) is probably significantly lower. But still, it may be in the three-digit range!

The ones I was thinking of were those who have logged on since registering, but have done nothing whatsoever on the site - no posts, no gallery comments, no pictures, up to around two years ago. Anyone who has registered or interacted in any way within the last couple of years or so, they're fine.

Nothing has been decided on that as yet, anyway.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies