Author Topic: Google Street View Finds  (Read 33994 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #225 on: October 07, 2023, 09:21:14 PM » Author: Molly
Thanks! What year did these come out?

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #226 on: October 07, 2023, 09:27:16 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Don't know . The only reason I can I.D. them is because there's some near me in a stripmall .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #227 on: October 16, 2023, 06:21:56 PM » Author: joseph_125
LM (or McGraw Edison) Styled Mercury Stylaire luminaires in Downtown Kenosha, WI.

Might be one of the last installs on these, especially on a public roadway. 
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #228 on: October 16, 2023, 10:02:15 PM » Author: Econolite03
@joseph_125:
Sweet. I also saw some nice first-generation GE M-400A FCOs along with some VLUs. Of course some tacky fake-history post tops appear to be going up close to them. Too bad the wiring is overhead.

Now on Linktree

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #229 on: October 16, 2023, 10:10:14 PM » Author: joseph_125
Gotta wonder if those post tops used to be more LM Stylaires. The wiring looks to be a retrofit job, I'm guessing the original was underground.

I noticed some first gen Unistyle 400s nearby too.

I think someone in the are should make a trip up there and grab some pics while they're still there. Who knows, they might still even be MV.
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #230 on: October 17, 2023, 01:52:15 AM » Author: Econolite03
Looks like a number of the single-head post tops replaced a chunk of the Styliares on various streets, but the double-head versions seem to have been there for awhile according to old streetview captures. I saw quite a bit of Unistyle and Unidor stuff too in older shots, but most appear to have been recently replaced by cheap Leotek or the newer Cree products nowadays.

Now on Linktree

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #231 on: March 29, 2024, 07:49:10 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I just found the craziest thing I think I've ever seen. I've never been there, but I found a ferry dock on the Columbia River that used to have two LMI Ovalites on WSDOT elbow davit arms! Along with those were three GE M-1000's on 201-SA arms. Two of them were G3 and one was a G2. All, including the Ovalites, were HPS. I hadn't one clue that WSDOT used to have clamshells or the fact that those elbow arms dated that far back. No doubt that they used to be mercury. The Ovalites have since been replaced by Streetworks NVN Navions and the M-1000's by Cree LEDways. One of the poles holding one of the G3 M-1000's was removed. Here's the link, albeit very old and poor camera quality.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 07:55:48 PM by LightsoftheWest » Logged

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #232 on: March 30, 2024, 11:30:27 AM » Author: joseph_125
Nice! I've found installs like that interesting, clamshells on arm styles that look newer such as davits or trusses. Over here there were some OV-25 Remotes on tapered elliptical arms instead of braced S or double guy.

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Google Street View Finds « Reply #233 on: April 03, 2024, 09:28:26 AM » Author: HIDLad001
Unknown mini gumball in Clearwater Beach, Florida

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it
HID Fixtures should stay HID, but I think LED is fine too.
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
-Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022-

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies