Author Topic: What is your last bulb for 2020  (Read 4621 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #15 on: December 25, 2020, 09:15:01 AM » Author: Rommie
Rough service? Did they treat you horrible when you tried to order food? :mrg: :lol:

Are you going to run up that hps lamp on the merc ballast because it is a retrofit?
:wndr:
Somebody is after a  :slap: again  :mrg:

Yes, we'll run the HPS lamp on our 400W  merc ballast, that will be today's "Lamp of the Day" so look for photos later  :bulbman: :hps:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #16 on: December 25, 2020, 09:50:26 AM » Author: Jovan
Rough service? Did they treat you horrible when you tried to order food? :mrg: :lol:

Are you going to run up that hps lamp on the merc ballast because it is a retrofit? :wndr:
Rough service lamps are made for harsh conditions,where lamp shakes a lot or has too much vibrations.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #17 on: December 25, 2020, 10:46:19 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Somebody is after a  :slap: again  :mrg:

Yes, we'll run the HPS lamp on our 400W  merc ballast, that will be today's "Lamp of the Day" so look for photos later  :bulbman: :hps:

Sorry, try to see how close i can get to the slap without getting hurt. :mrg: :slap:

Will keep my eye out for those Photos! :bulbman:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #18 on: December 27, 2020, 12:41:32 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Last light-related thing purchased is now some sets of 25 mini lights, got on clearance at Target yesterday (also yesterday before that, got a set of 50 LED lights & a CW flat-ropelight at Walmart)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #19 on: December 27, 2020, 08:23:27 PM » Author: 589
Some lady at target gave me a large bag of assorted incandescent mini lights that she didnt want anymore that was in the trunk of her car.

:lps:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #20 on: December 27, 2020, 11:13:55 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Last light-related thing purchased is now some sets of 25 mini lights, got on clearance at Target yesterday (also yesterday before that, got a set of 50 LED lights & a CW flat-ropelight at Walmart)

I have a couple of those sets, one in clear on white wire and the other multi on white wire. :colorbulb: :bulbman:

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #21 on: December 28, 2020, 10:54:44 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
@Bulbman256:
I got 4 of the clear/white wire ... everything the store had :) (actually that's all that was at any Target around me had .. this year Christmas stuff at all the stores here got pretty much cleaned out before Christmas. Guess it makes perfect sense with so many people working from home(thus decorating more) -and- the stores ordering less to begin with.)

-----------
Last light thing is now 2 sets of 100 Stay-Lit LED from Walmart yesterday.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #22 on: December 28, 2020, 07:54:54 PM » Author: joseph_125
Turns out I did end up getting another lamp prior to the end of the year, and it's a nice one. It's a 1000w clear GE mercury I got today.

Link to picture here
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #23 on: December 28, 2020, 08:07:20 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I went out and spent some of my holiday money ona n f18t8 striplight and a few incandescent lamps. :bulbman:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #24 on: December 28, 2020, 08:54:41 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
My last bulb of 2020 is a GE 50w GA-25 Decorative Enameled Bowl lamp in Ivory . Photos coming in a few minutes !

EDIT : Photos are now in my gallery !
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 10:39:35 PM by wide-lite 1000 » Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #25 on: December 28, 2020, 10:33:47 PM » Author: High Intensity
My last bulb has changed to a NOS LOA Electronic FC8T9 adaptor.
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #26 on: December 30, 2020, 11:52:09 AM » Author: Binarix128
My definitely last lighting acquisition are two modern oil style battery powered incandescent lamps and my last bulbs are some bayonet cap flashlight bulbs.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #27 on: December 30, 2020, 12:12:17 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
My definitely last lighting acquisition are two modern oil style battery powered incandescent lamps and my last bulbs are some bayonet cap flashlight bulbs.
I much prefer having the real thing :love:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #28 on: December 30, 2020, 02:08:43 PM » Author: Binarix128
I much prefer having the real thing :love:
I do prefer the real one too, but it is not as accessible as the faux one.  :P

I could probably modify a kerosene lamp decoration to make it a working one. Unfortunately mine ones are made of plastic
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What is your last bulb for 2020 « Reply #29 on: December 30, 2020, 02:48:26 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Plastic and fire do not go well together...  :D

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies