Author Topic: Images beign displayed in the home page but not accesable  (Read 626 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Images beign displayed in the home page but not accesable « on: January 24, 2021, 01:49:54 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Hey lg! I have been having an issue where a newly uploaded image in a gallery is there but when you click on it it says this image is private despite the galler it being in is open, and it seems to fix itself after some time. Anyone know the cause? :wndr:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Images beign displayed in the home page but not accesable « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 09:06:50 PM » Author: Patrick
Normally when this happens the photos actually are private, or at least limited to logged in users.  Perhaps you were logged out?  Regardless, I just put in a fix that should prevent the members-only photos from showing in the first place if you are not signed in.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Images beign displayed in the home page but not accesable « Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 09:28:21 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Normally when this happens the photos actually are private, or at least limited to logged in users.  Perhaps you were logged out?  Regardless, I just put in a fix that should prevent the members-only photos from showing in the first place if you are not signed in.

I am always logged in as i keep my laptop in a secure place most of the time so idk. :wndr: What was weird was the image then being accesible after a short amount of time. :wndr:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

The Christmas Lights Are On, But Is Anybody Home..

GoL ATL
Re: Images beign displayed in the home page but not accesable « Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 09:08:58 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I'll sometimes upload pic's to a private album as a temporary spot until I finish putting in the description. (not sure if any other users do the same, but they might.)
Personally I consider it a bug in the gallery software that private pic's still show up in the last uploads section.

Forget the lights..just give me a good lightning storm & tornado to go watch...

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines