Author Topic: Can't watch Youtube videos in LG  (Read 486 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Can't watch Youtube videos in LG « on: May 24, 2021, 08:26:29 AM » Author: dor123

Why this is happening?

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Can't watch Youtube videos in LG « Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 08:37:16 AM » Author: desktoptrashcan
I noticed this problem as well.
sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Can't watch Youtube videos in LG « Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 09:38:59 AM » Author: sox35
I rarely look at videos so I haven't noticed this. Possibly something related to the recent changes, I don't know, I'll pass it on.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: Can't watch Youtube videos in LG « Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 09:43:11 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
They will work if you go onto YouTube, if you don't want cookies to be placed on your machine open the site up with Private Browsing.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Can't watch Youtube videos in LG « Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 09:44:29 PM » Author: Patrick
They work great, they're merely lacking a bit in height.  I was trying to make the images and videos scale better, and it doesn't look like that worked too well for YouTube.  Try again, it should be better now.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 09:46:54 PM by Patrick » Logged

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Can't watch Youtube videos in LG « Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 01:57:52 AM » Author: dor123
Problem solved.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines