Author Topic: Best North American 2 lamp F40T12 preheat ballasts for F36T8 tubes  (Read 366 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Best North American 2 lamp F40T12 preheat ballasts for F36T8 tubes « on: August 23, 2021, 01:23:48 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
After considering trying to run European F36T8 tubes, their 32w energy saving replacements (for example, the Philips TL-D 32w ECO), and the Philips TL-D 23w Power Saver Set tubes on North American 2 lamp F40T12 preheat ballasts in vintage multi-lamp preheat fixtures for the North American market, I am interested in knowing which North American 2 lamp F40T12 preheat ballast models are able to keep 2 European F36T8 tubes lit at the same time without strobing that are not the early brick ballasts and long john ballasts after knowing that many of the later North American 2 lamp F40T12 preheat ballasts are known for causing one F36T8 tube to strobe like EOL while keeping the other F36T8 tube running normally.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines