Author Topic: Leotek is finally rounding up their wattages  (Read 962 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Leotek is finally rounding up their wattages « on: October 16, 2021, 10:25:19 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Here's a new ComfortView that was installed sometime last year in the town of Carver MA. With the new 2021 streetview footage I saw that the ComfortViews now have even number LED tags in increments of 5 I think. I saw one with a "20 LED" a "25 LED" and a "50 LED".

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Leotek is finally rounding up their wattages « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 12:08:45 AM » Author: HPS_250
Here's a new ComfortView that was installed sometime last year in the town of Carver MA. With the new 2021 streetview footage I saw that the ComfortViews now have even number LED tags in increments of 5 I think. I saw one with a "20 LED" a "25 LED" and a "50 LED".

Great to see that at least some LED street lights will have “normal” wattages now! Fixtures with wattages like 83 and 139 (which I’ve seen on Leotek GCs in California) look odd and can get confusing pretty fast.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Leotek is finally rounding up their wattages « Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 07:29:13 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I hope that all companies eventually do this, although it’s not totally accurate, it’s nice to see it be an even number!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies