Author Topic: Have you noticed?!?  (Read 1435 times)
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Have you noticed?!? « on: November 20, 2021, 10:55:32 PM » Author: thelightingman
Have you noticed that there are now 1000 members here????  :poof: :poof: :poof: :poof: :poof: :poof: ???

I thought it is cool and I hope you do too.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 11:25:40 PM » Author: Econolite03
I just noticed, I remember back when it was 800 a year or so ago.
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 11:30:10 PM » Author: thelightingman
I think there were around 900 members when I joined back early this year.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 12:07:46 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Yay!

It was 997 earlier today, so i missed it while i was out. :)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #4 on: November 21, 2021, 12:30:42 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
If it's like last time , when the Admins do a cleanup and remove members who've done nothing since they joined , this number will drop significantly .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #5 on: November 21, 2021, 01:49:34 AM » Author: thelightingman
@Bulbman256: I missed it too until I thought to check.

@wide-lite 1000: yeah, probably.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #6 on: November 21, 2021, 08:20:27 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We've got a lot of members that have never even logged on since registering, it's a shame that they haven't done so.  ???

It's also a shame that there are only a few core members that are active on a regular basis.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #7 on: November 21, 2021, 08:46:37 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
There was over 1300 members a couple years ago but they purged through the non active accounts. May be time for that again soon.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #8 on: November 21, 2021, 08:59:32 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Ria is thinking about doing it soon, so watch this space.  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Have you noticed?!? « Reply #9 on: November 21, 2021, 05:33:18 PM » Author: Rommie
Last time I think we just went through those who had registered more than 6 months ago and had never even logged in once, I think there were somewhere between 40 and 50, so not a lot. We might do that again, but after all, they're not taking up much if any server space, so I don't really know, I'll have to think about it :wndr:

But as Sammi said, it would be good if there were a few more active members. I think a lot of people join to get the answer to a question, then once they have the information they need, we never see them again  :(

If anyone knows of someone who is a dormant member, see if you can persuade them to look in on us once in a while  :bulbman: :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies