Author Topic: Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures  (Read 365 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures « on: December 26, 2021, 10:49:11 AM » Author: dor123
I get this error on a regular basis, when I uploads large pictures.
Why this is happening.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures « Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 12:39:49 PM » Author: Patrick
I'm not sure, but if the image is above 3072 pixels in width or height, it'd be a good idea to resize it prior to uploading.  The dimensions will be scaled down either way, and if you're uploading a smaller file it may be more likely to succeed.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures « Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 04:56:43 AM » Author: dor123
The files are smaller than 3072 pixels. This is happening to me mainly if I uploading Youtube videos during this time.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures « Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 08:05:53 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
How many pictures / videos are you trying to upload at the same time.?  :wndr:

Quantity could have a big effect on what happens.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures « Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 08:54:36 AM » Author: dor123
This is happening when I upload a file during uploading videos to Youtube.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures « Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 08:59:21 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
So you're trying to upload a file to LG at the same time as uploading a separate video to YouTube.?  :wndr:

If that's the case then your connection isn't fast enough to cope with the traffic.

Try making one upload at a time, then once that has finished make the next one.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

The Christmas Lights Are On, But Is Anybody Home..

GoL ATL
Re: Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures « Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 10:44:02 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: dor123
This is happening when I upload a file during uploading videos to Youtube.
This is an issue with uploading videos to YouTube while trying to do other things online, its not anything wrong with LG.
Your best bet is to upload at a time when you won't be using internet. (for example if I upload something to YT, particularly if its a large file, I start it before going to bed & just let it run while sleeping)

Forget the lights..just give me a good lightning storm & tornado to go watch...

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Secure Connection Failed when uploading pictures « Reply #7 on: January 21, 2022, 11:39:36 PM » Author: dor123
This happens to me only at LG, when I upload a picture during uploading videos to Youtube.

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies