Author Topic: What makes a high bay fixture a “transparent high bay” fixture?  (Read 816 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
What makes a high bay fixture a “transparent high bay” fixture? « on: March 09, 2022, 06:03:57 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
After noticing that all high bay fixtures that were referred to as “transparent high bay” fixtures had open prismatic refractors, I am wondering whether high bay fixtures with open aluminum reflectors are also considered “transparent high bay” fixtures.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: What makes a high bay fixture a “transparent high bay” fixture? « Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 07:34:17 AM » Author: dor123
High bays fixtures with open aluminum reflector, isn't a transparent high bay. Transparent high bay, is a highbay fixture with a transparent prismatic glass reflector.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies