Author Topic: It's going to be OK.  (Read 9346 times)
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #15 on: March 01, 2022, 11:01:37 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
That sucks. Hope she gets better soon.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #16 on: March 02, 2022, 02:31:44 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I hope you get well soon Ria.
 :love:
Thank you so much, this in particular will mean a lot to her.  :-*

Thank you to everyone that has replied to this thread, I'll be going in to be with her as soon as I can. :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :racc:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 02:34:01 AM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #17 on: March 02, 2022, 03:03:37 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Best wishes from all of us here

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #18 on: March 02, 2022, 03:04:52 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Thank you.  :love:

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Daniel f

View Posts
View Gallery

in my house is not used led and if I can avoid it

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #19 on: March 02, 2022, 05:05:36 AM » Author: Daniel f
I'm sorry to see that Ria is ill  :(, I hope she recovers as soon as possible, keep us informed  :love:
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #20 on: March 02, 2022, 06:59:22 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I'm with her now, she's feeling nauseous but hopefully that will soon pass as she's had something for it, I'll be staying with her as much as I can.
These things take time, and it's going to be a couple of days before she gets home.  :(

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #21 on: March 02, 2022, 10:56:54 AM » Author: Bulbman256
I’m glad she is alright, Sammi when Ria is feeling better and at home I’ll ring you two up. :love:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 11:32:28 AM by Bulbman256 » Logged

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #22 on: March 02, 2022, 10:58:44 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Thanks Max, we'll look forward to hearing from you.  :-*

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #23 on: March 02, 2022, 04:17:49 PM » Author: BT25
I just stumbled upon this thread...GET WELL SOON RIA! :love: Someone has to provide the correction slaps! :slap:

Wishing all the best to Ria & Sammi! ;D

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account/CC statement shows unnecessary spending? ::)

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #24 on: March 02, 2022, 04:21:01 PM » Author: Danny
I thought the admin panel had been rather unusually quiet the last 2 days.
Get well soon
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #25 on: March 02, 2022, 04:42:32 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Hang in there !!! I know this is really tough on the both of you !!!  My "kids" said HI !!  :cat: :cat: :cat:  GET WELL SOON  RIA !!!  :love:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #26 on: March 02, 2022, 04:43:24 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Thanks all, despite there being a reasonable wi-fi signal where she is she's not feeling up to doing much.  :(

So all you mices out there had better enjoy it while you can...  :mrg: :cat:

This will be our second night apart.  :'(

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #27 on: March 02, 2022, 04:51:50 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
As they say , "Absence make the heart grow fonder" !!  I'd imagine she's still feeling like she got hit by a bus ! (or possibly a LED streetlight )  :mrg:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #28 on: March 02, 2022, 04:55:26 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
It's still hard though Tim. :'(

At least I've got all of the wonderful people on the site keeping me going, she can't get online just now, and to be quite honest isn't feeling like doing it just now.  :(

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #29 on: March 02, 2022, 05:22:16 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Honestly Sammi , Ria probably just needs to rest and relax right about now anyways ! LG can wait !! Her health is far more important !!! Although I'm sure this isn't the Club Med Vacation she was hoping for !  She just needs to get her strength back up , Rommie wouldn't want it any other way !!  :lol:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies