Author Topic: New from The Netherlands  (Read 580 times)
Marcel1968

View Posts
View Gallery

UCMlP9z-BFCcv2r_Q8FNS0AQ
New from The Netherlands « on: May 09, 2022, 01:08:57 PM » Author: Marcel1968
Hi, I collect old fixtures and lamps, but mainly mercury and sodium lamps. I have been collecting since 1979 when I got my first HPL lamp. But I also collect old TVs and broadcasting stuff. Some of you may have looked at my website. I live in The Netherlands, so mostly Philips here. But certainly a lot of interest in foreign brands.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 03:32:48 PM » Author: Rommie
Hi Marcel,

Welcome to the madhouse that is Lighting Gallery  ;D

If you need any help with anything, please let me or any of the admin team know by means of a PM (click here or select Contact Admins from the Help menu at the top of the screen).

If I may, can I also point you at the Site Rules board, which in addition to actual rules (which I hope make sense  :lol:) also give useful hints and tips on how things work.

Take care, and above all, have fun  :love:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 04:13:18 PM by Rommie » Logged

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 04:07:53 PM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome aboard, Marcel1968 :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Max

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 04:20:10 PM » Author: Max
Welcome to LG, Marcel. I really enjoyed browsing your website, you have some very interesting lamps there and I am looking forward to your posts here.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 10:23:25 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Welcome to LG !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Andy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 04:56:26 PM » Author: Andy
Hi and welcome to LG Marcel!

I have looked at your website many times.
You have lots of high quality photographs of wonderful lamps.  8)

Andy

I'm always interested in exchanging lamps with others. Send me a message if you would be interested in a trade. :)

exexcollega

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 03:37:11 PM » Author: exexcollega
Welcome! I visited your website before, the pfd with the Philips catalogue was really helpful in finding information on lamps and my older SORA fixtures. Bedankt!
Olav

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022, 02:18:41 AM » Author: Olav
Hello Marcel,

your photos in the gallery are of very good quality.
It is very interesting for me to see the recordings and explanations of the fixtures. You have an excellent collection of beautiful and rare lamps.

Regards from Hamburg

Olav
Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies