Author Topic: How do you make text move?  (Read 417 times)
HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Searchlight Dude!

hm1000
How do you make text move? « on: June 27, 2022, 09:10:44 PM » Author: HM1000
Hi! I wanted to know how you make text scroll on the signature box thingy?
Thanks!

Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either please, Thank you!
I am 16, not 14 BTW.
I'm on Discord! (username: HMA-60 #4211) I have anxiety
& Autism!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the SOX!

Re: How do you make text move? « Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 09:13:21 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Code: [Select]
[move](insert text here)[/move]

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Searchlight Dude!

hm1000
Re: How do you make text move? « Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 09:16:54 PM » Author: HM1000
Thanks!

Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either please, Thank you!
I am 16, not 14 BTW.
& Autism!

HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Searchlight Dude!

hm1000
Re: How do you make text move? « Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 09:19:00 PM » Author: HM1000
Code: [Select]
[move](insert text here)[/move]
IT WORKS! :D

I am 16, not 14 BTW.
& Autism!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the SOX!

Re: How do you make text move? « Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 09:22:32 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
No problem! I just checked to see if it worked, and I think you put "[move/]" at the end of your signature. If you get rid of that, you're all good.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Searchlight Dude!

hm1000
Re: How do you make text move? « Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 09:24:20 PM » Author: HM1000
It is deleted

I am 16, not 14 BTW.
& Autism!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: How do you make text move? « Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 08:40:06 AM » Author: Rommie
Speaking personally, I find it distracting, same as animated GIF images. But that's me.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: How do you make text move? « Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 10:14:38 AM » Author: rjluna2
I agree with you, Ria.

As for some of these autism people, it serves some distraction here.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: How do you make text move? « Reply #8 on: July 02, 2022, 06:44:16 AM » Author: Rommie
The admin team have been discussing this following a number of comments, and we have decided to disable this feature.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies