Author Topic: Requesting help understanding the codes on LED streetlamps in South Australia  (Read 565 times)
LookingUp
Requesting help understanding the codes on LED streetlamps in South Australia « on: May 24, 2023, 03:54:32 PM » Author: LookingUp
Hi- Does anyone know what the codes on the LED streetlamps represent?
I am a writer in the USA working on an article about a conspiracy built around the code on one light in West Lake SA
The numbers on that light are: L17 A 21
I think I have found the L17 bit- it seems to be in the product Order code for the Sylvania Streetled MKII (JLB99Z1xL17 or JLB99Z0xL17)

Amazingly Google instant street view gives a pretty good view of the underside of these lamps installed around town. The numbers aren't legible all the time, but enough to see that all the lights of this shape all have the L17 part of the code. The rest varies a little I found examples with 10, 17, 18 & 19.  I have not found another lamp with the A - yet.

Does anyone know what the numbers are or have a source to this information?
Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Requesting help understanding the codes on LED streetlamps in South Australia « Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 09:27:01 PM » Author: Richmond2000
in Canada and the USA there is label for power usage
this example it is a 31 watt fixture
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies