Author Topic: Is it possible to change your username?  (Read 204 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Is it possible to change your username? « on: June 29, 2022, 11:39:18 AM » Author: Molly
Is it possible change my username to something easier for me?

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Discord: MollyPerl#5000 💜

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Is it possible to change your username? « Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 12:14:43 PM » Author: Rommie
Hi Molly,

Yes we can do that for you, it may take a day or two though, as while I can change your name on the forum, it doesn't affect existing gallery posts or comments, and Patrick has to run a database utility on your account, I don't have access to that.

Send us a PM with what you want to change it to and we'll sort it out.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Is it possible to change your username? « Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 02:37:10 PM » Author: Molly
Thanks for the reply! I'll will PM you with my 'new' username later today.  ;)

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Discord: MollyPerl#5000 💜

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies