Author Topic: Unknown Error Message  (Read 263 times)
108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

Unknown Error Message « on: July 27, 2022, 02:31:18 AM » Author: 108CAM
Had it appear when I was reorganising some of my photos. Not sure why it happened but the album swap worked despite the error.

Fluro starter chimes combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 11
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 9
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 2

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles mollylovesreptiles
Re: Unknown Error Message « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 10:26:33 AM » Author: Molly
I got that as well.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unknown Error Message « Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 09:57:22 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Same.

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Power Company: Eversource
Im not proud to say my town is not HID! Thanks Affinity 🙄
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard disease!
Also enjoys playing Basketball and Baseball.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Unknown Error Message « Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 10:14:35 AM » Author: Rommie
Apparently one of the database files got corrupted, fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience  :sadbulb:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Unknown Error Message « Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 10:50:02 AM » Author: rjluna2
I see this database engine is running now :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Unknown Error Message « Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 11:22:34 AM » Author: HPS_250
I had a database error as well as a weird glitch that caused the site logo to multiply randomly all over the screen during the error message. Glad it’s fixed now!

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies