Author Topic: New Picture Format  (Read 513 times)
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

New Picture Format « on: August 12, 2022, 01:12:23 AM » Author: Econolite03
Hi members of L-G,

In my recent post with a 100W Clearbander, you’ve may have noticed something is a little different. I’m doing a demo, using a new set for my lamp pictures in my Light Bulbs album, as well as giving a more detailed titled (for example, H38JA-100/DX instead of just MV).

Older, existing pictures will not be effected.

In my old set, I took photos of lamps on the floor and used printer paper as a backdrop, using the light from my ceiling fan. Now, I have a new desk for college with a overhead portable lamp to take pictures on. Still using printer paper. If I like using my desk, that will become the standard. If you have suggestions, or want to share how you take photos of your lamps with backgrounds, please share.

~ Matt

Now on Linktree

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
Re: New Picture Format « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 03:08:00 AM » Author: bulb_tester2009
Really, that sounds pretty cool!

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
One of the few Chinese users here
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: New Picture Format « Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 12:57:30 PM » Author: joseph_125
Looks pretty good. I recently added a 4 tube F14T5 fixture under my desk in order to get some good lighting for lamp pictures. It's bright enough to shoot at 100 ISO hand held without flash for most things. I use a white cloth as my backdrop.

I also have a tripod and a LED panel if I want to backlight my lamps to show the internals better. It works great for clear lamps.

The picture of the Sylvania ULX150 was taken using the 4 tube F14T5 light and the white cloth backdrop while the picture of the GE A23 mercury was taken using the light box method.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies