Author Topic: Wanted: GE M400A2  (Read 2074 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Wanted: GE M400A2 « Reply #15 on: September 08, 2022, 06:00:30 PM » Author: Burrito
The 115 is extremely common to find on eBay, there is a few 315 fixtures and M250R2's on eBay currently

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Wanted: GE M400A2 « Reply #16 on: September 08, 2022, 06:26:39 PM » Author: Econolite03
The M-250R2s are great fixtures, I love the one I got years ago. They actually share the same CWA ballasts as the M-400s. The glass refractors are the nicest of the variants. There’s a few on eBay right now (I believe they’re ex-FPL units) brand new in the box.

Now on Linktree

Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Wanted: GE M400A2 « Reply #17 on: February 11, 2024, 12:46:05 AM » Author: Maxim
Hmm, unfortunately you’ll have to wait awhile for another to pop up on eBay, which is kinda unpredictable. For the time being, I’d suggest something smaller and easier to own first before jumping into fixtures like M-400s due to cost and availability.

Just a heads up: I know kcbhiw1, no he is not a hacker.

I know it's an old thread, but does kcbhiw1 still have any for sale??

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies