Author Topic: Internal Server Error when adding a gallery photo to favorites  (Read 286 times)
70HPS

View Posts
View Gallery

sodium lamp

Internal Server Error when adding a gallery photo to favorites « on: September 09, 2022, 08:43:51 PM » Author: 70HPS
Every time I click Add Favorites in the File Information section, no matter what photo is displayed, I get this error. It still successfully adds the photo to favorites, oddly.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration accessing /gallery/...

I like HID, CFLs and incandescents :hps: :cflhd: :a19incan:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Internal Server Error when adding a gallery photo to favorites « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 10:12:41 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I've just tried and didn't get an error message.  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Internal Server Error when adding a gallery photo to favorites « Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 09:25:53 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 The only time I ever get that is when the server is overloaded . Usually if I wait a bit , it clears up .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies