Author Topic: 6 Foot Two Lamp High Output Fixtures  (Read 1741 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 6 Foot Two Lamp High Output Fixtures « Reply #15 on: January 12, 2023, 06:37:36 AM » Author: suzukir122
What are some full power HO ballasts that I should keep in mind? I'm trying my best to avoid the lower powered energy saver type of
ballasts... although I do like those as well.
I don't know the numbers in terms of amps regarding HO full powered ballasts, or VHO.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: 6 Foot Two Lamp High Output Fixtures « Reply #16 on: January 12, 2023, 12:42:39 PM » Author: joseph_125
I switched out the Accupro electronic ballast in my HO fixture with a Advance RS-2S110-2-TP and I'm pretty happy with the results. Should run the 6 footers too

I believe that's the standard model as the Mark IIIs I have as a spare had part number R-2S110TP-C instead.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 05:47:14 PM by joseph_125 » Logged
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 6 Foot Two Lamp High Output Fixtures « Reply #17 on: January 12, 2023, 05:32:43 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Joseph_125, I clicked on the link but got a blank page. lol!
But yeah, my ballasts with each HO fixture absolutely must be Magnetic. No Electronic ballasts here. haha... I mean of course I like the Electronic
ballasts, even the ones with EOL protection, I don't mind too much... but Magnetic Rapid Start ballasts are my extreme favorites. Especially the
full powered ones.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: 6 Foot Two Lamp High Output Fixtures « Reply #18 on: January 12, 2023, 05:48:58 PM » Author: joseph_125
Looked like a tag got messed up. Should work now. Yeah I think the Accupro had a low BF with 8ft lamps as the lamps were noticibly brighter with the magnetic ballast even though they were 95w energy saver lamps. Standard 8ft HO lamps are 110w, still available but rated for outdoor use now.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 6 Foot Two Lamp High Output Fixtures « Reply #19 on: January 12, 2023, 05:56:04 PM » Author: suzukir122
I may mix it up a bit with mine if I go the HO route. Some 110w lamps, and a few 95w lamps as well.

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies