Author Topic: Looking for vintage fluorescent fixtures  (Read 2297 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Looking for vintage fluorescent fixtures « on: April 14, 2011, 09:05:07 PM » Author: Patrick
A visitor interested in acquiring several vintage fluorescent fixtures sent us the following e-mail.

Hi,  I found your site online. I'm restoring an old Bar in the Los Angeles area, and I have two of these old fluorescent lights but need to find about 4 more of similar design or era.     

Anyway, I thought you might know who to put me in contact about buying some more. 

Thanks for your help. 
Bobby. 
310-490-2790
Bobby [AT] 1933group.com

If any of you either have any fixtures to sell or have some tips on where to look, feel free to reply here or contact Bobby directly.  He is not currently a member, but I will provide him with the URL to this topic.  He also replied back saying he would be interested in considering any vintage fluorescent fixtures at this point, even if they are not the exact same style.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Looking for vintage fluorescent fixtures « Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 01:53:16 PM » Author: DieselNut
It will be tough to find the exact same fixture, but there are similar ones that come up from time to time on E-Bay.  Also, do some "urban explorations" of abandoned old warehouses and mills. There is a lot of good stuff out there just waiting to be discovered!

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies