Author Topic: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog"  (Read 21376 times)
Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 02:38:42 PM » Author: Medved
Sad to hear that about someone so young...
Sincere condolences to all the loving around...

No more selfballasted c***

Mustang07

View Posts
View Gallery

jon.leach.7
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 03:07:25 PM » Author: Mustang07
Sad to hear, I'm only 30 here, way to young. May he RIP.

"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

lite_lover

View Posts
View Gallery

Darren

GoL darren.harward
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 03:15:17 PM » Author: lite_lover
Sad to hear this news,sending my condolences.

The brighter the better.

streetlight98

View Posts
View Gallery

Mike McCann

GoL Mike McCann 88219189@N04/albums
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 04:06:30 PM » Author: streetlight98
So sad. :'( Please offer my condolences to J-Frog's family. No one should ever have to deal with the loss of their own child.
I'm 14 and it scares me to know that he passed on in his 20's. It's just too young. I guess it teaches us to live each day to its fullest extent and show the ones around us with every chance we get, that we care.

God bless J-Frog and I hope his passing was as quick and painless as posible.
-Mike

Please check out my newly-updated website! McCann Lighting Company is where my street light collection is displayed in detail.

DetroitTwoStroke

View Posts
View Gallery

Luke

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 04:11:58 PM » Author: DetroitTwoStroke
This is sad news indeed, especially at such a young age. But it makes you think about life a little more and appreciate what we have. As ace100w120v mentioned, I hope this didn't involve drugs and/or alcohol, but it's sad however it happened.

Pride and quality workmanship should lie behind manufacturing, not greed.

vintagefluorescent

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 04:31:06 PM » Author: vintagefluorescent
This is sad news , I`ll always remember the picture of him holding the 2 mercury vapor bulbs in his hand , I know for sure the good lord was smiling at him the day he recently scored those early 1940`s 4 foot fluorescent bulbs , Bet that was a happy day for him .

To hear of his passing , So Sad .

Dear Fellow Lighting-Gallery Members,

It is with a tremendous amount of regret and sadness that I inform you of the passing of a fellow Lighting-Gallery.net member.

Jeremiah Eugene Moore, who posted in L-G under the moniker "J-frog", is no longer with us.  He has passed away at age 29.

Jeremiah was a very active part of Lighting-Gallery.net during its early days, and remained a friend to us through recent times.  

As a very gentle and humble-hearted individual, Jeremiah achieved well for himself during his lifetime, and he was very kind to others--especially those who shared in his passion for his hobbies.

While it saddens me immensely to inform you of this unfortunate news, please know that during this time of grievance, the L-G team wishes you and your families safety and awareness to avoid falling into harm's way.

Brian Jacob, David Lay, and Patrick Collora
Lighting-Gallery.net

WillTaus

View Posts
View Gallery

will.tobin83
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 04:58:16 PM » Author: WillTaus
Very sad news, RIP J-Frog

Bring back Fluorescent and SOX Streetlights. Keep magnetic ballasts.

(Facebook)

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 05:08:08 PM » Author: Ash
Sorry to hear
TL8W

View Posts
View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 06:22:10 PM » Author: TL8W
I have just seen this news. Very saddening. The lad was so young, for his life to be cruelly cut short.

Yes as some of you have already mentioned it has become like a family here on LG, and this only compounds the sense of loss when news like this breaks.

My kindest wishes and condolences to all that were close to him on LG along with his family and friends outside of our group.

Lee

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #24 on: October 24, 2012, 06:35:15 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Wow thats sad to hear especially with him being only 29
RIP J-Frog

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #25 on: October 24, 2012, 07:59:01 PM » Author: suzukir122
J-Frog passed away? That's devastating news! And he
was only 29...

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

lantern_vision

View Posts
View Gallery

|><| Be RATIONAL |><|

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #26 on: October 24, 2012, 08:16:48 PM » Author: lantern_vision
He was the one who has helped me a lot at my very first days at LG together with Rudy (mr Big). I don't really like to believe to that. I am so sad to hear about that:(( We have had long msn talks on cam etc. He was an excellent person. RIP Jeremiah. I'm so soryy....so sorry...

><@hm><

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 08:22:57 PM » Author: Silverliner
I'm saddened to find out about his passing. Since we both lived in California, I had the privilege to meet him in person and we have hanged out a lot in the past. Even after I moved to Southern California from up north in early 2007 he still came down to visit me from time to time. He was also a fan of transit buses so we rode around LA on the buses and looked at the old street lights here and there. He will surely be missed.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

mrboojay

View Posts
View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 09:22:58 PM » Author: mrboojay
That is sad to hear.  God be with his family.  I was just looking at his gallery yesterday wondering if he had been active lately.  Very sad and I pray his family is OK.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 09:24:36 PM by mrboojay » Logged

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012, 10:04:58 PM » Author: sol
Sorry to hear of J-Frog's passing. My condolences to all his family.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies