Author Topic: Have you Gotten what you wanted?  (Read 28390 times)
RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 02:31:44 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
i absuluty agree with this

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

Seth11

View Posts
View Gallery

13 watt Color CFLs!

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 04:29:13 PM » Author: Seth11
I'm still looking for a Mercury Vapor fixture. Does anybody here to on lighting gallery have one that they want to get rid of?

Say NO to LEDS!!

d3anio97

View Posts
View Gallery

Enginerding bright things since 2011

ATL TheSOXMania
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #17 on: April 07, 2018, 02:32:10 PM » Author: d3anio97
I'm hoping I can... I need a deep bowl refractor for a '65 Amber minor I'm restoring. (post coming soon)

What if I told you you could save 100% of your street lighting budget? Don't believe me? Buy an LED street light and run it for a week. the results will leave you in awe. (Aaaaaaand maybe wondering why you swapped that 70w SON)

vintagefluorescent

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 04:12:22 PM » Author: vintagefluorescent
Looking for the following

Preheat T17 fluorescent light fixtures from the 1940s

Preheat T-17 fluorescent light bulbs from the 1940s
F60T17 as well as F100T17

Also looking for 4 foot F40T12 fluorescent light bulbs from the early to mid 1940s

Bulbs can be EOL as I collect both working and burned out

Serious buyer
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #19 on: October 03, 2019, 01:10:21 PM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
I`m still looking for a joslyn MV 121 or MV 141 light
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #20 on: October 25, 2020, 02:45:24 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I did get a 60w SLI/H fixture AND lamp. I am looking for GEC 200w SLI/H lamps so that I can make a 2 lamp 2x200w preheat SLI/H striplight.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #21 on: October 25, 2020, 02:27:45 PM » Author: Rommie
We've pretty much got most of what we would like now, all we're really looking for now is a 60W SLI/H lamp and a MAT/V lamp. Plus the correct ballasts for the 60W SLI/H and the GEC 200W SLI/H.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #22 on: October 25, 2020, 02:37:45 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I do have a correct 60w SLI/H ballast in my collection that I can give to you since I have my SLI/H fitting in the United States.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS & Preheat Fluorescent Fenatic!

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #23 on: February 28, 2022, 01:47:10 AM » Author: 108CAM
I still haven't gotten what I want. Not surprised as the item in question is rare and no longer made.
Update: I have now found the part I need!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 07:47:53 PM by 108CAM » Logged

Fluro starter chimes combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 9
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 7
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 2

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Fluorescent and HID will be forever!!!!!!

GoL
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #24 on: May 13, 2022, 03:04:18 AM » Author: bulb_tester2009
I want Toshiba's Neoball fluorescent bulb, a very rare magnetic ballast CFL

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old, and I've been collecting them ever since.
:hps::hps::hps:
由于我来自中国,所以英语不精通,大部分内容都是翻译的,所以可能不通顺,请大家谅解
Note:I only post in the forum and reply to the gallery, and will not update the gallery for the time being

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies