Author Topic: (April Fools) Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc.  (Read 12382 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Gallery

LightingGallery
(April Fools) Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « on: March 31, 2014, 08:19:22 PM » Author: Patrick

We are pleased to announce that effective April 1, 2014, Lighting-Gallery.net will become a part of eoLED, Inc.

eoLED is a global supplier of quality LED lighting products. As a division of eoLED, Lighting-Gallery.net will continue to showcase the latest and greatest in lighting technology, and serve as a forum for discussion related to lighting and LEDs.  In addition to member-contributed photos, you will begin to see some pictures uploaded by eoLED staff members.  These sponsored photos will not only cover our costs, but also give you an opportunity to see the best new LED products on the market!  Over time, we will be working with eoLED to improve our site organization.  This will include some changes to the photo and message board categories to better reflect our shift in focus towards LEDs.  We believe this will be a natural transition, considering that the LED is the future of all electric lighting.  

As part of this acquisition, we have a hot(1) deal for members!  We are pleased to offer you 50% off all of our retrofit lamps!  This includes our A19 & BR30 LED bulbs plus LED T8 tubes.  Come back soon for details and ordering information.  Remember that while you will see our full price listed, the lamps are 50% off!  Can it get better?  Yes!  For two special members out there, your lamps are going to be 100% off!  The quality and performance of our products is assured(2).  All of the items we sell are energy efficient, and proudly distributed in the U.S.A.  We are looking forward to working with all of you and hope you enjoy all of the benefits(3) that our LED products have to offer.

1.  Hot refers to this deal being special.  If lamp produces excessive heat during operation along with smoke or flame, contact your local fire department.  As with any electrical device, we recommend testing your smoke alarms prior to use and having a fire extinguisher handy before energizing your new eoLED lamp.
2.  Some eoLED products may appear dim or flickery in a low-light environment.  If you are dissatisfied, try switching on other lamps or opening a window shade before contacting eoLED.  Adequate illumination is only guaranteed when operated in a well-lit area.
3.  In addition to the energy savings, one of the many benefits of eoLED products is that they produce no artificial light!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:18:08 AM by Patrick » Logged

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

TheUniversalDave1

View Gallery

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 09:10:44 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
You know, I always had a secret passion for LED's. I never told anyone because I didn't want to embarrass myself especially on Lighting Gallery. I can't wait to try out my new EOLED's! Bring me the dim, flickery action!! Grin

"If people only knew how much I secretly hated them, they'd love me for holding it in." -Matt Groening

mrboojay

View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 09:18:57 PM » Author: mrboojay
This is interesting.  I really don't like to admit it, but LEDs are taking their place as main lighting everywhere.  I will always love the other lights though.  But, I love all lighting, so I am not one to single anything out (I just don't like take overs).  I am curious to see how good these lights are, I have never used their brand...or any LEDs (bright ones anyway, novelties yes) for that matter. Smiley

So is this place going to be overrun with LED topics and nothing but LEDs everywhere?

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

themaritimegirl

View Gallery

Florence

themaritimegirl themaritimegirl themaritimegirl
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 10:17:39 PM » Author: themaritimegirl
Awesome! It'll be great to see us help be a larger part of the true future of lighting.  Grin Hopefully this will give us some more publicity!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:32:19 PM by TheMaritimeMan » Logged

Electrical Engineering Graduate
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

Medved

View Gallery

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 11:05:25 PM » Author: Medved
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Still few minutes ago I was wondering, what I will meet this year,
but I guess Patrick will be nearly impossible to beat...  Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:08:22 PM by Medved » Logged

No more selfballasted c***

Larry

View Gallery

Rated PG 17

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 12:28:25 AM » Author: Larry
So is this going to be a LED site now? Shocked

"Lighting-Gallery.net will continue to showcase the latest and greatest in lighting technology, and serve as a forum for discussion related to lighting and LEDs"

"This will include some changes to the photo and message board categories to better reflect our shift in focus towards LEDs"

Sounds like it.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 02:56:40 AM by Larry » Logged

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's GE Power Groove

Andy

View Gallery

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 02:03:09 AM » Author: Andy
What great news!

I have recently just disposed of most of my old lighting after realising the true benefits of LED lighting.
It took quite a bit of courage to take 4 car loads of my T12s, old mercury lamps and magnetic ballasts down to the dump but now I feel I can move on and embrace the true future of lighting.  Grin

My main area of interest is vintage fluorescent and mercury lamps. Always interested in doing lamp trades - just let me know! Smiley

Larry

View Gallery

Rated PG 17

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 02:55:15 AM » Author: Larry
I GET IT!!! Grin Grin Grin

I was going to throw my recently restored 1940 Mitchell double 40 watt fluorescent fixture in the dumpster and replace it with one of those corn cob LED things. Grin

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 03:09:57 PM by Larry » Logged

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's GE Power Groove

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 03:58:33 AM » Author: dor123
I very hope that this is an April Fools' Day hoax, and not a real event.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

DetroitTwoStroke

View Gallery

Luke

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 04:37:00 AM » Author: DetroitTwoStroke
It's about time this site shifted to L.E.D. - fluorescent lighting is so outdated! And who needs 100 CRI flicker-free incandescent light light when you can have 90 CRI headache-causing L.E.D. lighting for 20 times more money? Cheesy

Pride and quality workmanship should lie behind manufacturing, not greed.

mrboojay

View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 04:41:32 AM » Author: mrboojay
Oh my word!!!  That is so obvious now!  That is great!!  Thanks dor for reminding me what today was!  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Tongue

Well done!  

I love fine print #2!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:43:24 AM by mrboojay » Logged

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

mima

View Gallery

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 05:22:02 AM » Author: mima
I LoLED at this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Gimme a discharge lamp and a humming ballast Grin

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 05:27:57 AM » Author: rjluna2
Wow! Nice to see the newest, latest technology of eol on LEDs Cheesy

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

toomanybulbs

View Gallery

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 07:05:55 AM » Author: toomanybulbs
i have a nice hf is ballast.is it toxic/dangerous to fry eoleds?
do corn bulbs go out with multiple pops?youtube here we come!
magslight

View Gallery

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014, 10:43:23 AM » Author: magslight
LOL what an ill april fool! Cheesy
Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines