Author Topic: Removal of Last Updated Albums  (Read 9873 times)
sox35

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 06:37:06 AM » Author: sox35
Yes I tick the stay connected box and have the 'Who's online' screen up on a separate monitor, so I can keep an eye on who's doing what. Told you I was nosy  Grin Cheesy Tongue

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end  Smiley

TL8W

View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 05:29:37 PM » Author: TL8W
Wonder if I was just lucky but a comment Ive just placed went on immediately.

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 10:50:51 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Wonder if I was just lucky but a comment Ive just placed went on immediately.
Yeah I've noticed that as well a few times... I figure it is because we caught it right at a time when it refreshed...

~Owen

Mercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps Cool High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor Lamp

Lightingguy1994

View Gallery

Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 04:16:15 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Speaking of the whos online part of the site, would it not speed things up to remove the tracking that the site does to show whos doing what? I would think that uses alot of resources. The the front comment page could be returned to full speed
F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex//I love both Iceland and CO

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #19 on: June 26, 2018, 05:05:09 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Speaking of the whos online part of the site, would it not speed things up to remove the tracking that the site does to show whos doing what? I would think that uses alot of resources. The the front comment page could be returned to full speed
When I was registered, the Last Updated Albums thing was on the site along with Last Comment and if I can remember they had no delay

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
etta er Mackenzie ea F96 GF, g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie
Check out my Socials

GE101R

View Gallery

Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 08:32:21 PM » Author: GE101R
In an effort to improve site performance, we have removed Last Updated Albums.  We apologize to those who used this listing, but it is one of the more resource-intensive sections and becoming more so as the the number of albums increases.  Also, to further reduce loading times, new photos and comments may not appear on the home page immediately.  Other portions of the site should continue to reflect changes immediately.  Many of you have reported slowness in recent months and we hope these changes will increase the speed of the site.

All of the old year old and longer need to be purged.
dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #21 on: September 20, 2019, 11:24:26 AM » Author: dor123
I don't know that old pictures will be deleted.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

GE101R

View Gallery

Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #22 on: September 27, 2019, 12:44:34 PM » Author: GE101R
Get rid of the old replies and topics after 2 years.
Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines