Author Topic: Got a new toilet for my toilet collection  (Read 5365 times)
TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Got a new toilet for my toilet collection « Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 11:19:43 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
I got a new toilet today! It's a 1965 Kohler Bolton. It's a BIG toilet! Compared to my 1962 Wellworth right in front of it, it looks like a monster. I gave $25.00 for it, which is a little more than I prefer, but it's still less than the $35.00 they price all the toilets at. I had a heck of a time cleaning it up, lugging the massive thing across the house to the bathtub to bleach it up. We can't afford a tank to bowl kit yet, so I had to make do with the original gear. That was not fun. I put new gear in the Wellworth, and it was much easier to install and looks better.
eclipsislamps

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Got a new toilet for my toilet collection « Reply #16 on: January 09, 2015, 05:12:04 AM » Author: eclipsislamps
Although not a toilet collector myself, I do have a favorite. I don't know the name but it has a normal bowl with the tank mounted up near the ceiling with a pull chain. Very powerful things. They used to be at school where I used to flush them over and over again!

Keeping electrodes hot and gases ionzied.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies