Author Topic: im in trouble (again)  (Read 6394 times)
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: im in trouble (again) « Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 03:59:10 AM » Author: Ash
Gotta see the cheap ones, nothing is there between the AC connector and the rectifier
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: im in trouble (again) « Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 02:23:01 PM » Author: hannahs lights
I borrowed my cousins laptop a while back and the PSU he gave me with it wipes out everything fromlongwave right up to VHF the one I bought for use myself is almost silent so yes its a matter of whether its Chinese cheap junk or a better one where they remember to add the coils and caps on the input. Regarding flouroescent lamps my preheat make lots of clicks when they are starting but only a very slight crackle when running I have not got any idea of how much or how little rapid start make
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: im in trouble (again) « Reply #32 on: June 04, 2015, 02:50:19 PM » Author: Ash
Thats not where the trouble with the cheap ones ends. They emit huge ripple into the computer as well, so prematurely kill all the other hardware
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: im in trouble (again) « Reply #33 on: June 04, 2015, 03:06:29 PM » Author: Solanaceae
They are also horrible on old radios.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies