Author Topic: Is this a greenwash of Hadera-Paper israeli company?  (Read 1676 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Is this a greenwash of Hadera-Paper israeli company? « on: March 06, 2015, 10:04:34 PM » Author: dor123
Google translated article to english (Original hebrew article) .

The article state that Hadera Paper are the world's first to produce a 100% recycled paper, while I think that there are factories around the world, that already manufactures 100% recycled paper, even before them.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:03:24 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this a greenwash of Hadera-Paper israeli company? « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 04:39:55 AM » Author: Medved
The question is, what the "100% recycled paper" means:
They use all the cellulose just from the recycled paper? Then there are 1000's factories around the world like that...

They do not use any other materials for that? Well, if they manage that, they will be really the first on the world.
But does really ALL the materials come from the recycled paper? I have very strong doubts about that: What about water, bleaching agents, binding chemicals, not forgetting to mention the energy... All that are the materials that count as well...

No more selfballasted c***

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Is this a greenwash of Hadera-Paper israeli company? « Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 02:22:44 AM » Author: dor123
I needs to add: The article also mentions that the process that used for the recycled paper, don't uses chemicals (Aka "Chemical free").
At the Wikipedia article "False Advertising" , "Chemical free", included in the list of deceptive methods in advertising.
This lead me to the conclusion, that the article that I'm posted here, is a product placement for Mondi Hader Paper company.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies