Author Topic: Things That Make You Laugh  (Read 29529 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #105 on: April 06, 2023, 08:30:27 PM » Author: CEB1993
Has anyone seen the TV show Derry Girls? It's a hilarious BBC Irish TV show about high school students in Northern Ireland in the 90s. It's hilarious and I laugh out loud at all their funny sayings  :'-)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #106 on: April 15, 2023, 11:09:56 AM » Author: suzukir122
Since I'm in extreme depression mode, I played some Legend Of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Iron Knuckle... one slash from his axe hit Link, killing him instantly,
ending my game play. :lol: Online emulator... so I hit the refresh button on my laptop in frustration, refreshing the page. Sat there for a second before
laughing hysterically.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #107 on: April 25, 2023, 03:34:33 PM » Author: suzukir122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bySEvnkm9oo
Watch it from the beginning without skipping. Try not to laugh lol

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #108 on: April 29, 2023, 01:53:16 AM » Author: AngryHorse
This one always gets me  :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/izq5jW-JL4w

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #109 on: May 10, 2023, 05:06:54 AM » Author: suzukir122
A young coworker whom I barely know, from day shift, (I work nights) happily ran over to me to tell me a story about how he recently crashed
his turboed Chevy Cruze.  :'-) I still don't get why he was so happy about that.

Interests:

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #110 on: May 10, 2023, 11:05:53 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Honestly, I understand. The Chevy Cruze is a horrible car. Way too many engine, transmission, and electrical problems.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #111 on: May 10, 2023, 02:04:36 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
A young coworker whom I barely know, from day shift, (I work nights) happily ran over to me to tell me a story about how he recently crashed
his turboed Chevy Cruze.  :'-) I still don't get why he was so happy about that.

He probably wanted to get rid of the thing and also have fun while doing so lol.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #112 on: May 10, 2023, 02:40:29 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Fluorescent lover 40, @lightsofthewest, nope! He (happily) told me all the upgrades he had ready for that car, before clocking out to leave work.
I will never forget that. That was too funny. When you crash a car you're passionate about, you're suppose to feel SAD. Not happy! :lol:
And yes, he crashed it all by himself. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he was LAUGHING in the car after the crash.

Interests:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #113 on: May 11, 2023, 11:50:28 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Removing the front bumper cover on my neighbor's 2018 Chevy Malibu so I could replace the damaged headlight ass'y.  For some reason , the Geniuses at GM thought it nessecary to install the plastic bumper cover with no less than 3 DOZEN SCREWS  !!  1 laughed when I looked under the front only to be greeted with roughly 3 dozen small screws spaced approx. 1 1/2" appart !!  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 07:25:22 PM by wide-lite 1000 » Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #114 on: May 12, 2023, 07:53:04 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Wide-lite 1000... 3 dozen screws for just one plastic bumper. haha... that is crazy.

Interests:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #115 on: May 12, 2023, 09:32:07 AM » Author: Rommie
Doesn't surprise me at all, manufacturers will always make things more complicated than they need to be  >:(

Why..? Because they can  ::)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #116 on: May 12, 2023, 07:33:47 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Modern cars are made from such cheap , flimsy , lightweight crap , a zillion fasteners is the only way to keep parts from falling off !  :lol:   I can't imagine there's much weight savings between using thin materials held on with a ton of hardware vs. making the same item from something more substantial with 1/4 of the fasteners !  Besides , I can't fully grasp why a vehicle is designed so that "normal" maintenance items require complete disassembly of 1/2 the vehicle in order to repair/replace said item !! It shouldn't take 1 1/2 hrs. to replace a headlight !!  :sadbulb:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #117 on: May 12, 2023, 07:37:08 PM » Author: Rommie
Ah, that's easy, it's so they can charge a ton and a half for labour charges when you get frustrated with trying to do it yourself  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #118 on: May 12, 2023, 07:48:17 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 EXACTLY !! In all honesty , it's not a new thing . When I worked in the bodyshop 30 yrs. ago , I replaced the taillight bulbs in a late 70's Cadillac . eventhough only one was bad , I replaced all 4 as it required the removal and disassembly of the rear bumper...A 7 HOUR JOB !!!  :poof: :poof:

The woman actually had the nerve to complain about having to pay for 4 bulbs at $3 each !!  I asked her if she was willing to spend 7 hrs. of labor again in a few months when another one of the original bulbs burned out ! 

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #119 on: April 02, 2024, 10:02:33 AM » Author: suzukir122
"Super Stupid Poop" on YouTube... his "spacing out" pranks.
Added to that, this particular one briefly became lighting related, with T12's on sale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zg4SpVHRgw&t=216s

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies