Author Topic: Bug reports (Started at end of July)  (Read 33659 times)
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

EYE 175w MV

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #120 on: July 21, 2019, 09:58:33 PM » Author: High Intensity
I noticed that recently, certain categories (such as Last Uploads, Last Comments, and Most Viewed) have been capped at 500 pages. I'm not sure if this was intentional or if it's a bug.

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery

220V AC 50Hz

UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #121 on: July 29, 2019, 11:18:43 PM » Author: Binarix128
I noticed that recently, certain categories (such as Last Uploads, Last Comments, and Most Viewed) have been capped at 500 pages. I'm not sure if this was intentional or if it's a bug.
Yes! It happen to me. Few moths ago you can search the archive some like 3000 pages, now you can only 500, but you can still search more changing the page number in the url.

-I dont speak English so well. Compact Fluorescent (PL)
-Say NO to incandescent bulbs ban! Incandescent Lamp
-lamp saver Mercury Vapor Lamp

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #122 on: October 20, 2019, 02:09:43 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello to all members on forum.I want to report one bug problem.This problem is not huge but I noticed it and wanted to help to remove bug.The problem is that date which says when you were last active is not accurate.I saw on some members profile info that problem (In my case on ResR profile).
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

^homebuilt fixture

GoL ATL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #123 on: January 11, 2020, 11:40:15 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I don't know if this is a bug, or comments being posted & then deleted soon after but...

Sometimes I'll get those 'Topic reply' and/or 'Someone commented on a picture' emails, and when I click the link to read it, there's been no new posts since I last read it.

I've gotten a few of them just today infact.

Colored Fluorescent's such as F40T12 Red or  Green or Blue are awesome...

Lightingguy1994

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #124 on: January 12, 2020, 06:04:31 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
I don't know if this is a bug, or comments being posted & then deleted soon after but...

Sometimes I'll get those 'Topic reply' and/or 'Someone commented on a picture' emails, and when I click the link to read it, there's been no new posts since I last read it.

I've gotten a few of them just today infact.

You too? I thought it was my email settings!
sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #125 on: January 12, 2020, 06:09:06 PM » Author: sox35
You too? I thought it was my email settings!
I think sometimes it's people deleting comments immediately or soon after posting. Sometimes I've seen a comment just after it's been posted and then a few minutes later it's gone. Why anyone would do this is a mystery, but it definitely happens.

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end  Smiley

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #126 on: January 14, 2020, 07:05:37 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Yes! It happen to me. Few moths ago you can search the archive some like 3000 pages, now you can only 500, but you can still search more changing the page number in the url.
You still get the full quota of pages if you go into the individual categories, 'Lamps', 'Lanterns', 'Gear', 'Miscellaneous', 'Off-Topic', hope that helps.  Smiley

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber  -  US author, cartoonist, humourist, & satirist (1894 - 1961)

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines