Author Topic: Bug reports (Started at end of July)  (Read 29464 times)
Binarix128

View Gallery

220V AC 50Hz

UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #120 on: July 13, 2019, 10:19:19 AM » Author: Binarix128
Strange, never got one of these.
Me too, I never got one of these.

-I dont speak English very well. Compact Fluorescent (PL)
-Say NO to incandescent bulbs ban! Incandescent Lamp
-lamp saver Mercury Vapor Lamp

High Intensity

View Gallery

EYE 175w MV

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #121 on: July 21, 2019, 09:58:33 PM » Author: High Intensity
I noticed that recently, certain categories (such as Last Uploads, Last Comments, and Most Viewed) have been capped at 500 pages. I'm not sure if this was intentional or if it's a bug.

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

Binarix128

View Gallery

220V AC 50Hz

UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #122 on: July 29, 2019, 11:18:43 PM » Author: Binarix128
I noticed that recently, certain categories (such as Last Uploads, Last Comments, and Most Viewed) have been capped at 500 pages. I'm not sure if this was intentional or if it's a bug.
Yes! It happen to me. Few moths ago you can search the archive some like 3000 pages, now you can only 500, but you can still search more changing the page number in the url.

-I dont speak English very well. Compact Fluorescent (PL)
-Say NO to incandescent bulbs ban! Incandescent Lamp
-lamp saver Mercury Vapor Lamp

Jovan

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #123 on: October 20, 2019, 02:09:43 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello to all members on forum.I want to report one bug problem.This problem is not huge but I noticed it and wanted to help to remove bug.The problem is that date which says when you were last active is not accurate.I saw on some members profile info that problem (In my case on ResR profile).
Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines