Author Topic: 3-Way HID  (Read 9157 times)
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 3-Way HID « Reply #45 on: August 22, 2016, 10:29:55 AM » Author: wattMaster
Having choice is more important
It's the same with LED, too.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 3-Way HID « Reply #46 on: August 23, 2016, 02:32:26 AM » Author: Medved
Having choice is more important

Well, the main cause for the situation on the roads is the possibility for every id**t to get and then maintain the license (so they are not invalidated after in comes out, what these are able to do "behind the wheel").
And then when some road rules (mainly the local ones) become abundant or ridiculous after time, it became a common habit to officially keep them, but tolerate their violations. It starts from the tolerance of speed limits (even the small "It was just 5mph, that should not be dangerous"; that is usually rather minor), tailgating ("There was no collision, so that proved it was enough"), passing over when there is limited visibility or it is locally forbidden ("There is good visibility"), crossing the railway with the signals active ("There was no train around") and many other similar cases.

No more selfballasted c***

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 3-Way HID « Reply #47 on: August 23, 2016, 04:54:43 PM » Author: Ash
As another user of the road, i can :

- Avoid being one of them myself, by keeping my driving reasonable

- When i see one, let him free way forward, to go to his way and crash somewhere else

This is something i can do by choice, to improve my safety as much as possible. If i am forced to use automated car then i have no say there
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 3-Way HID « Reply #48 on: August 24, 2016, 09:05:56 AM » Author: wattMaster
As another user of the road, i can :

- Avoid being one of them myself, by keeping my driving reasonable

- When i see one, let him free way forward, to go to his way and crash somewhere else

This is something i can do by choice, to improve my safety as much as possible. If i am forced to use automated car then i have no say there
And choice is even better when the car automation software has a few bugs in it.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies