Author Topic: Is there a forum out there for sharing vintage electrical components?  (Read 973 times)
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Is there a forum out there for sharing vintage electrical components? « on: January 31, 2020, 05:17:10 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I've got these and plenty more. I've got tons of mica capacitors, bumblebee capacitors, lemon and orange drop capacitors, wax paper capacitors, semiconductors such as vintage German diodes like the one pictured below (it's a 6.7 volt 10 watt regulator Diode. Tons of metal cased IC's and transistors and ceramic cased ones. I've got old dual Diodes and old oscillator crystals and of course all sorts of old resistors. Some of my components are really rare and other unidentified (cannot find datasheets) all of the components pictured are NOS aside from one of the metal transistors and the black ceramic transistor (and I got quite a few of others in my stocks)

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies