Author Topic: Pole top cut out fuses  (Read 4653 times)
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Pole top cut out fuses « Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 12:00:00 PM » Author: sol
If there was smoke, I didn't see it as I wasn't at the window when it happened. It took several seconds before I realised what happened and that I lost mains power. At first, I thought a large bird had collided in a window. It could very well be a bird that caused this but I think it has more to do with salt spray. About two hours after the fuses were replaced, I lost power again but this time it was a widespread outage that lasted a couple hours.
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Pole top cut out fuses « Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 01:15:13 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Hey Sol that's just plain unlucky  I wonder if your local fault caused a problem further up the network hope your power stays on now
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Pole top cut out fuses « Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 04:13:29 PM » Author: sol
Everything seems fine now. Actually, it is the neighbour's transformer that blew the fuse. Mine stayed intact. It blew the fuse of the line going up my road as well, that is why I had no power.
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Pole top cut out fuses « Reply #18 on: August 18, 2016, 08:31:38 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF5EDV6T7es

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies