Author Topic: It's been 1 year  (Read 5352 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: It's been 1 year « Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 07:43:17 PM » Author: Rommie
We do a very good bananana bread.
You'll have to come here to get it though, don't think it would survive the postal services  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's been 1 year « Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 09:34:36 PM » Author: High Intensity
I've been here for about one and a half years (Registered February 14, 2017) and just like with a lot of other users, it feels like i've been here for longer than that.
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: It's been 1 year « Reply #17 on: August 21, 2018, 01:08:58 PM » Author: joseph_125
For me it's the other way, I'm registered here for over 9 years now and it dosen't feel that long. ;)
randacnam7321

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's been 1 year « Reply #18 on: September 22, 2018, 10:11:10 PM » Author: randacnam7321
Been over 7 years.  Also seems like just yesterday (2005) when my collection of 7 lamps fit on a bookshelf in a pair of 4 lamp cardboard boxes.  13 years later and my close to 4,000 lamps are stored in 6 different buildings.

Old school FTW!

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: It's been 1 year « Reply #19 on: September 23, 2018, 08:24:55 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I went from no fluorescent lamps and just three CFLs before LG, now I have a storage unit almost full of HID, Inc, CFL, and Fluorescent.
Most of what you see in there is fluorescent in fluorescent light boxes neatly placed against the wall.
I expect to have more units but I'm moving in 2020 and that would be a lot of work for me because I would have to rent a U-Haul to move all lamps safely.
Once I permanently move and stay there forever, I'll get multiple storage rooms to store my growing collection of mostly fluorescents. I plan to take more pics outside o my collection to slow down the speed of it. I have 3/4 of the storage room full, I'm going to try to keep it like that until then, it wont hurt going to 4/4 full, but once it gets there I will have to stop collecting until then.

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: It's been 1 year « Reply #20 on: September 23, 2018, 11:25:29 AM » Author: Rommie
The problem we have is we live in a one-bedroom flat, so space is extremely limited, with no garden and very little in the way of cupboards, etc. Those we do have are already full of the stuff people usually keep in cupboards, like coats, tools, Christmas decorations etc., so there isn't a lot of room for lamps  :-\

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: It's been 1 year « Reply #21 on: October 20, 2018, 06:59:51 AM » Author: 589
We do a very good bananana bread.

If I make it across the pond one day, I’ll have to make a request for banana bread. I love banana bread! Likewise i’d be happy to whip up a batch of ‘nanner pudding for y’all if you find yourself in Dixie.

:lps:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: It's been 1 year « Reply #22 on: October 20, 2018, 10:29:35 AM » Author: Rommie
If I make it across the pond one day, I’ll have to make a request for banana bread. I love banana bread! Likewise i’d be happy to whip up a batch of ‘nanner pudding for y’all if you find yourself in Dixie.
You're on..!  ;D

Not sure it'll be any time soon, though - finances are tight at the moment  :(

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies