Author Topic: Night Mode  (Read 2142 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

Re: Night Mode « Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 07:18:09 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I find that Ria and myself do night mode very well, sometimes it's well past 3am before we even think of going to bed,,.  Tongue

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber  -  US author, cartoonist, humourist, & satirist (1894 - 1961)

Mandolin Girl

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

Re: Night Mode « Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 07:51:17 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Being serious now about the problems of eye strain in low light conditions, the easiest way to stop that is to increase the level of illumination in the room by turning on a lamp.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber  -  US author, cartoonist, humourist, & satirist (1894 - 1961)

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Night Mode « Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 01:06:48 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Usually I don't keep a light on in the background late at night... mostly because once i'm sitting down at the computer i tend to crash shortly after... I put a nightmode extension on my browser (Opera) the extension is called Night-mode Pro, basically inverts colours, which i quite like, however it'd be nice if the admins built in a nightmode natively, or just switched the theme of the website to a darker one rather than the white one they use now, a darker one would make images "pop out" more aswell from what i have noticed by inverting colours.

~Owen

Mercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps Cool High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor Lamp

lightinglover8902

View Gallery

Yes. Power distributor:CenterPoint Energy.120V60Hz

GoL UCP_yo1gHzReqS19MjJMXUKg
Re: Night Mode « Reply #18 on: June 02, 2019, 07:50:00 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Usually I don't keep a light on in the background late at night... mostly because once i'm sitting down at the computer i tend to crash shortly after... I put a nightmode extension on my browser (Opera) the extension is called Night-mode Pro, basically inverts colours, which i quite like, however it'd be nice if the admins built in a nightmode natively, or just switched the theme of the website to a darker one rather than the white one they use now, a darker one would make images "pop out" more aswell from what i have noticed by inverting colours.

Same thing I use too. For FireFox.

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines