Author Topic: Sylvania Metalarc M47 Floodlight bulbs  (Read 201 times)
KarenatWarsash

View Posts
View Gallery

Sylvania Metalarc M47 Floodlight bulbs « on: May 06, 2024, 09:18:57 AM » Author: KarenatWarsash
I have 11 Sylvania Metalarc M47 Floodlight bulbs, that my tennis Club no longer needs because we have converted to LED. We would like them to go to a good home. Would anyone like them?
Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Sylvania Metalarc M47 Floodlight bulbs « Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 03:40:59 PM » Author: Maxim
Any chance you could post some photos? Also, where are you located?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 10:49:28 PM by Maxim » Logged

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

Mustang07

View Posts
View Gallery

jon.leach.7
Re: Sylvania Metalarc M47 Floodlight bulbs « Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 09:15:16 PM » Author: Mustang07
I might be interested in a few.

"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

KarenatWarsash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Sylvania Metalarc M47 Floodlight bulbs « Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 02:40:09 PM » Author: KarenatWarsash
Thanks - here is a photo.
I'm in South Hampshire, in the UK.
LightBulbFun

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Sylvania Metalarc M47 Floodlight bulbs « Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024, 02:15:32 PM » Author: LightBulbFun
Hello I would certainly be interested in taking these off your hands, I mean I dont need 11 of them, but if no one else comes forward, I would gladly be there to give them a good home :)

but what I am also interested in, is do you know what happened to the fixtures they where used with, are they still about? I would love see what the fixtures are, and what control gear/ballast they have if you have any pictures of that?

I have been looking myself for a specific type of M47 ballast and I am wondering if these floodlights might contain such ballasts?

My other hobby is buses, especially the Routemaster (formerly Bulb Freak)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies