Author Topic: Favourite wake up colour temperature  (Read 6488 times)
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favourite wake up colour temperature « Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 03:13:23 PM » Author: hannahs lights
I have low power 15 watt pygmy bulb in a purple plastic cube that looks like a purple sugar cube this lamp is always on through the nite and if I wake up in the nite which I frequently do its a nice soft light to wake up to. I think an Orange sugar cube would be better but at the time only purple was available
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Favourite wake up colour temperature « Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 09:37:21 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
According to what I saw on a MV package 6900K

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: Favourite wake up colour temperature « Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 09:42:04 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Above 7000K it can not be called wite anymore...

I know that
But how do I get 13000K?
I have a LED strip light that does kelvin temps from 1200K-13000K, it has no brand though

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favourite wake up colour temperature « Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 10:16:21 AM » Author: sol
I know that
But how do I get 13000K?
I have a LED strip light that does kelvin temps from 1200K-13000K, it has no brand though

Have a look at aquarium metal halides. They are available to at least 20 000 K.
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: Favourite wake up colour temperature « Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 10:24:04 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Ok I might buy one to see 20,000K since I've only seen up to 15,000K

What is the kelvin temp of legit blue?

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favourite wake up colour temperature « Reply #20 on: November 27, 2019, 11:01:49 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl

But I was playing with a 55 watt SOX the other day and they are pretty nice to wake up to, as they take several minutes to warm up so your eyes have time to catch up nicely...
Somebody was having a look at this already, so I did the same. Waking up to the wonderful glow of SOX would be wonderful, we'll have to try it out with our 18W lamp.  8)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Favourite wake up colour temperature « Reply #21 on: February 15, 2020, 04:54:59 PM » Author: Rommie
Somebody was having a look at this already, so I did the same. Waking up to the wonderful glow of SOX would be wonderful, we'll have to try it out with our 18W lamp.  8)
Well we haven't got around to trying the 18W lamp, but we do have our 35W Beta 5 in the bedroom on a time switch now, and it truly is amazing to wake up to  :lps: 8)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Favourite wake up colour temperature « Reply #22 on: February 15, 2020, 09:58:02 PM » Author: dor123
I prefer 2000-2700K color to wake up. I uses my Sylvania Lynx S 9W/827 to wake up.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies