Author Topic: What is your favourite anime?  (Read 202 times)
Oz Optima

View Posts
View Gallery

GEC Optima 240v 50Hz

What is your favourite anime? « on: March 22, 2024, 01:33:54 AM » Author: Oz Optima
I understand that some people follow anime and are a big fan of it, Let me know what your favourite is.
There is heaps of famous anima and obscure ones to, so it will be interesting to see What people watch.
My favourites is Haikyuu and jujutsu Kaisen.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 01:37:29 AM by Oz Optima » Logged

I support the right to repair.
Technology, lighting, Cars enthusiast.
learning to become a car mechanic.
Jujutsu Kaisen the best anime

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What is your favourite anime? « Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 04:26:20 PM » Author: suzukir122
Two of my favorites, without a doubt... Dragon Ball Z (the American version) and Naruto, (both the *Cartoon Network* American version, and the Japanese version.) It's a bit difficult to watch for some since it's far too flashy, but... the commercial for the character "Trunks" in Dragon Ball Z, started it all for me. ("Trunks Promo" on YouTube.) The Music, and how they portrayed Trunks, had me watching that commercial over and over again... when I found it on a DBZ VHS tape.  :'-) Capital "M" for the Music in that commercial... it was after that commercial that Dragon Ball Z became my first favorite Anime at the time.
Mainly because of the fighting scenes, more so than the story lines.
Other major Anime shows became favorites of mine as well when I was a kid... like Outlaw Star, (American version) Tenchi Muyo, and Gundam Wing.
Those shows, as well as Naruto and DBZ, aired on Toonami, through Cartoon Network.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Caroline

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your favourite anime? « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 03:32:44 PM » Author: Caroline
Serial Experiments Lain (of course it is), Texhnolyze, Evangelion, Psycho Pass, Steins;Gate (I prefer the VNs, but still), been watching some short ones as well: Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Sousou no Frieren.
Akira and Ghost In The Shell ('95) are movies but I suppose they count. As you can see I have a type.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What is your favourite anime? « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 08:20:38 PM » Author: suzukir122
I... totally forgot about Akira! I didn't read the manga, but I DID watch the movie with my older brother, (he's the one that rented it from the library)
my younger brother, and also my little sister as well. All of us watched it, but it was mainly me and my older brother that was hooked.
We watched it in Japanese, but read the subtitles. I believe this was also the reason why me and my older brother became interested in motorcycles. ::)
Akira is definitely in my favorites, without a doubt.
I missed out on both Ghost in The Shell, and Evangelion... but I remember both of them. My sister avidly watched Evangelion. I *think* I remember watching
part of Ghost in The Shell, but it's been sooo long ago that my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies