Author Topic: What type of lawn mower do you use?  (Read 3615 times)
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: What type of lawn mower do you use? « Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 12:25:18 AM » Author: Lodge
When I lived out of town, the very best lawn mower I found by accident, it was a 3100 PSI 2.1 Gallon/min out of a zero deg jet pressure washer, the last person living there left farming items all over the place and things like engine blocks are hard on mower blades, yes I found three of them, and I was stunned by how well it works, it literally cuts down two foot tall grass and weeds like a laser beam, knocking them over for about twenty feet, all you have to do is walk swinging the washer gun back and forth, and chain link is no longer a challenge to keep weed / grass free I just blast it and forty feet is cleaned up in about 1 minute...
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What type of lawn mower do you use? « Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 03:39:30 AM » Author: funkybulb
Ok I own a Toro belt driven mower and it became a push mower since belt broke.  I use it to mow grass  up to
6 feet high and  mow over some 4 fpot cedar trees

I also have a LA 150 riding mower that got 52 inch
Mower deck.  This thing  is a great machine
It have hard time starting at some occasions
That have 26 horse power twin V engine
It  burns as much fuel as my S10 pick up
During junking season!  I use it to do most
Yards yards.  Moving metal around  with a old
Montgommery wards garden trailer. And doing
Dirt speading jobs with it. Even rip out small tree
4 inch tree stumps out of ground with my mower
Deck deck 

I use my DR string trimmer in places where there grass
And some rocky places at time time over years
I pick up rocks throw them around  unitl i can
Get push mower in places that it never been in
Before.  Also string  trimmer have tree cutting blade
Attachment to cut small trees as well.

Echo weed wacker and echo chain saw with 18 inch bar on it .

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What type of lawn mower do you use? « Reply #17 on: April 14, 2018, 10:45:20 PM » Author: Cole D.
I was going to make a thread, but realized we had one.

But we have a Craftsman riding tractor YS4500, and I'm not sure if it's a 2007 or 2006 because we bought it in 07 but I seem to remember it was leftover. It has the Briggs and Stratton 21hp engine. Before that we had a 1993 Craftsman and 1991 Murray, both riders. Plus we had a Toro push mower also at one time from about 2003 or so.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies