Author Topic: Funny Coworker Stories  (Read 7545 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #45 on: April 29, 2021, 09:00:30 AM » Author: Bulbman256
I'm just wondering... :wndr:  If she annoyed you for a second time, would that earn her a relamping.??  :mrg:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #46 on: May 30, 2021, 09:24:50 AM » Author: CEB1993
I'm just wondering... :wndr:  If she annoyed you for a second time, would that earn her a relamping.??  :mrg:

Relamping as in replacement (i.e. she got fired.) The new guy they “relamped” Amber with was just as crazy  :lol:

The new guy, let’s just call him “Kevin” was really annoying. Amber was a hard worker and cared about her job, but Kevin was really lazy and in some ways he made my job more difficult.

Some of Kevin’s crazy coworker moments:

Belched out loud in the office and in the break room.
Watched Netflix on his laptop and pretend like he couldn’t hear me talking to him.
Hid in the bathroom stall to watch Netflix on his phone and avoid having to do his work.
Came into work hung over and turned around and left for the day 30 min. later.
Blew up a can of Dr. Pepper in the break room freezer (one of many nasty messes he made)
Sneak into lunch meetings to steal catered food
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 09:32:47 AM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies