Author Topic: Your experience stories regarding to school PE/Games lessons  (Read 4334 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Your experience stories regarding to school PE/Games lessons « Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 05:30:39 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
School was far too long ago to remember what lighting they had - probably oil lamps  :D

Plus I hated sports and did my best to avoid doing it.  :'(

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Your experience stories regarding to school PE/Games lessons « Reply #16 on: January 09, 2020, 10:52:29 PM » Author: joseph_125
Anyone had to do the Beep Test in their PE/gym class. The teacher would play a tape or CD containing this program and you had to run back and forth between the end of the gym, reaching the other wall before the next beep. Once you weren't able to make it to the other wall before the next beep you were out.
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your experience stories regarding to school PE/Games lessons « Reply #17 on: January 09, 2020, 10:54:10 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Anyone had to do the Beep Test in their PE/gym class. The teacher would play a tape or CD containing this program and you had to run back and forth between the end of the gym, reaching the other wall before the next beep. Once you weren't able to make it to the other wall before the next beep you were out.

Hated it. Was overweight at the time too lol guess how that went

Administrator #5

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Your experience stories regarding to school PE/Games lessons « Reply #18 on: January 09, 2020, 10:57:03 PM » Author: joseph_125
Yeah, I think I didn't do that well in the beep test back then too lol.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Your experience stories regarding to school PE/Games lessons « Reply #19 on: January 10, 2020, 08:57:03 AM » Author: suzukir122
Running was my thing back in the day in gym class at school.(And I can still run fast today) I would've nailed it.
Unfortunately we didn't do the beep test in any of my schools, so this isn't familiar to me.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Your experience stories regarding to school PE/Games lessons « Reply #20 on: January 10, 2020, 10:35:29 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Running was my thing back in the day in gym class at school.(And I can still run fast today) I would've nailed it.
Unfortunately we didn't do the beep test in any of my schools, so this isn't familiar to me.

I did get into running in my 20s, and I could run fast, in fact my best time for a mile was just under 4 minutes.!!  :)

But injuring my knees meant that I couldn't carry on and my fitness levels have plummeted.  :'(

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your experience stories regarding to school PE/Games lessons « Reply #21 on: January 11, 2020, 01:44:35 AM » Author: tolivac
Glad I didn't have that BEEPING Nonesense in gym class-was too long ago for that.The gym teacher provided the "soundtrack" with his voice and whistle.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies