Author Topic: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras  (Read 5565 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 05:39:11 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
@Danny, that is how it went for me for me for the longest time until recently, I got to say it has lasted me forever with the same phone.

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 05:40:46 PM » Author: Danny
I guess every thing has a end at some point  but can you not get them fixed in a phone repair store?
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 05:48:15 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I have several times but only for the screen, all controls and stuff were fine until recently. 

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 06:44:13 PM » Author: Cole D.
I was going to get the iPhone 4S when I got mine, by that point the 4S was getting old and they offered them for free. But I didn't like the screen being so small so I upgraded for the Galaxy S3. It's been a good phone, but the battery needs to be replaced. I do remember them having the S3 Mini on prepaid at the time, because I asked if I could get a Galaxy S3 on prepaid and they said no way.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #19 on: September 20, 2018, 07:13:50 PM » Author: Danny
They are by far in my opinion one of the best phones on the market but they can and do have their issues  like  any other phone does really
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 11:17:02 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I can't say I know what the best phone is. Mostly because I'd need to use them all to find out. I dont care for Apple simply because they seem to overprice stuff and have shittty software. But that's not to say Maybe their hardware ain't bad. But Iwill never bother with it. I'm happy with my Motorola E5 Supera. It has been through all sorts of shiz. Being ran over by my bicycle, being dropped off my bicycle at 25 mph,  falling out of my pocket numerous times. And even being absolutely filled to the brim with river water and still functioning like a champ.. I'm not kidding. Circuit board and everything was exposed to the water. I poured it out when I got home. But the whole time I was texting on it and taking distorted pictures because the water was slashing around in the camera compartment lmao. Reason being is because I went into the river without thinking. It ain't water proof. But it is waterproof in its own way. The battery lasts forever.. Being a 5000mAh. And the camera has assisted focusing. Oh also it has nothing more than a thin cheap rubber case for protection. And it still lives after all this abuse with not a scratch nor chip.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:27:00 PM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 11:48:57 PM » Author: Rommie
I was going to get the iPhone 4S when I got mine, by that point the 4S was getting old and they offered them for free. But I didn't like the screen being so small so I upgraded for the Galaxy S3. It's been a good phone, but the battery needs to be replaced. I do remember them having the S3 Mini on prepaid at the time, because I asked if I could get a Galaxy S3 on prepaid and they said no way.
The S3 mini is a good phone, we have two of them here, and they've outlasted my S4 mini which died yesterday  :(

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #22 on: September 25, 2018, 06:07:21 PM » Author: Rommie
Ria gets good results from her smart phone as can be seen by her gallery pictures. :)
I've just had to replace it, the blasted thing went belly up last week, although I think the best bet for better photographs would be to replace the photographer  :-\

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #23 on: September 30, 2018, 06:26:42 PM » Author: Rommie
Stay with the Apple stuff. From an Apple guy, trust me. It costs more for a reason.
The only reason I can think of is that so many people just look for the name and just keep buying them regardless. I wouldn't have one if you paid me; they aren't as configurable as Android and they break as soon as you look at them. Everyone I know who has one has broken at least one screen, and they still keep going back for more  ::)

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 11:20:22 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
They cost more because they're status pieces. Not much else. They used to be good from what I hear but now most people complain about breaking the (...) things constantly.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 11:22:03 AM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 01:59:57 PM » Author: Danny
Look after your phone and you wont break it its simple really. Doesnt matter what phone you get weather it a samsung a huawei a apple or what ever the screens all break on them if you dont look after them. I have had iPhones for the last few years now and i love this 6S i have im going to be staying with this phone till it is aincient. Ive never broke this one i have yet
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 06:56:33 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I have gotten my iPhone 8 and here is the first pic https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=4719

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #27 on: October 03, 2018, 07:01:34 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I've had my 6s forever and yesterday it decided to finally die. The touch screen gave out, screen was cracked so much nothing was readable, then the backlight turned off for good.
The most shocking part is that the battery bulged and exploded, no wonder why I was having battery problems, that truly ended my phone.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies