Author Topic: What lighting do you see from your home, at night?  (Read 4191 times)
A2ZAlarms

View Posts
View Gallery

UCn-UWLJRLZh8NA46vkc1jSQ A2Z Alarms
Re: What lighting do you see from your home, at night? « Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 11:15:04 AM » Author: A2ZAlarms
from my country house, I only see the vintage RAB floodlights or the florescent or led outside lights outside of the barn. my road has only 2 streetlights
from my city house I see vintage Cobra head lights.

I don't dislike High quality led lamps, but vintage usually wins.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What lighting do you see from your home, at night? « Reply #16 on: November 10, 2019, 02:19:22 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
There are three of these GEC Z5670 post-top lanterns outside here. There used to be four, but one failed and was LEDified  :'( I'll try and get a lit photo sometime.

Unfortunately, apart from a handful of HPS lamps, pretty much the whole city is now LED, no SOX to speak of
 :'(
We had to take this picture from a different angle, but what a lovely light we get from it.  8)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Froggy05

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What lighting do you see from your home, at night? « Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 03:56:08 PM » Author: Froggy05
I live in countryside. I see the lights of houses only, not streetlights :(
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 03:58:07 PM by Froggy05 » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies