Author Topic: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection  (Read 9379 times)
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #15 on: April 24, 2019, 10:36:20 PM » Author: wattMaster
How much would the streetlights cost?

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Mustang07

View Posts
View Gallery

jon.leach.7
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #16 on: April 26, 2019, 11:48:11 PM » Author: Mustang07
How much for the OV-10 and 20?

"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #17 on: April 27, 2019, 12:06:14 AM » Author: Lumex120
How much did you buy them for?

Unofficial LG Discord

Memorex_Telex
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #18 on: April 30, 2019, 09:59:52 AM » Author: Memorex_Telex
How much for the Westinghouse OV-20?
lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 04:07:31 PM » Author: lights*plus
Hi Bob (rja1), either you sold everything, changed your mind or lost interest. We would love to know, however, if you gave out any of these lovely fixtures & lamps to anyone for free.
Diamondback Dave
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 07:04:28 PM » Author: Diamondback Dave
   We need to move out of New Yorkistan, to a state that has respect for the U.S. Constitution & the Bill of Rights.  I have several fixtures for sale, a bunch of vintage mercury vapor lamps, some photocells.  Anyone located here in the northeast part of the country that might be interested??  Most of the MV bulbs are 1960's vintage.   Included are 100, 175, 250 and 400 watt clear banders, Sylvania girder style frame lamps, maybe even a GE bonus line lamp or two, four cases of NOS 1960's vintage Westinghouse Lifeguard /C lamps, 100, 175 & 400 watts.  These Westy lamps & sleeves are in PERFECT NOS / NIB condition  All fixtures are set up for either incandescent or MV lamps.  

Can't take it all with me! Prefer not to ship the large / heavy items.  Might be interested in trading some stuff for a NOS or little used GE Bonus Line 400 Watt clear lamp to fill a hole in my collection.  Also very interested in trades for 1950's / early 60's photocells, especially vacuum tube photocells.  Call or email:  rja12@comcast.net / 845-628-5706.

Thanks for looking!

Bob

Still have the OV-10 available?  I know this is over a year old...
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #21 on: May 26, 2020, 07:08:47 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Unfortunately, this member seems to have vanished off the face of the earth ! I was supposed to buy an OV-20 from him and all of the sudden , no response to E-mails and no answering of phone calls . I never figured out WHAT happened !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #22 on: October 01, 2020, 01:49:51 PM » Author: DieselNut
I would love a NEMA style MV fixture or two.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #23 on: October 03, 2020, 01:38:44 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I would love that radial wave or the admiral hats, the OV10 is great too!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #24 on: October 03, 2020, 07:21:00 PM » Author: Bulbman256
If the member is active right now, what would be the a price for one of the westy 100w /c lamps? :)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #25 on: October 03, 2020, 07:40:47 PM » Author: HPS_250
What would be the price for one of each wattage Westinghouse /C lamps? Are the 100w’s BT-25?

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #26 on: October 03, 2020, 10:02:54 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I don't think you'll receive an answer, he hasn't logged in in 8 months !

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #27 on: October 03, 2020, 11:51:26 PM » Author: HPS_250
I don't think you'll receive an answer, he hasn't logged in in 8 months !

My bad, I didn’t realize that. Hopefully he logs in sometime soon again, I’d be really interested in seeing if these Lifeguard /Cs are still available!

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Contemplating a move, need to slim down my collection « Reply #28 on: October 03, 2020, 11:53:48 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I don't know if the sold everything already or just changed his mind and decided to keep everything .

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies